If you are in a situation where the lock codes you have created are not present on a specific unit's lock (ie., they are not working after attempting to update), please do the following to attempt to resync the lock codes.
- Open the Zego Admin Mobile app.
- Search for the unit name. Select the Zego Smart item from the results.
- Click on the Devices tab on the unit home screen.
- Click on the Keypad icon next to the Lock in the devices list.
- Click the green arrow icon at the top of the lock codes list.
This will attempt to "re-set" the lock codes that have been created. If after 1-2 attempts and at least 1-2 minutes between each attempts the lock codes are still not present on the lock, the hub is likely offline and may need to be pinhole reset. Please contact Zego support for assistance if this is the case.