To send a chat message to a resident using the Zego Admin Mobile app, please do the following:
- Open the Zego Admin Mobile app.
- Open the nav drawer by swiping from the left-hand side of the screen or tapping the menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Chat from the menu list.
- From the Chat home screen, click "Find a conversation" (or click # Unreads to jump immediately to conversations with unread chats).
- Using the search bar at the top of the screen, search for the resident by their name or unit number. Select the resident you'd like to chat with from the results.
- Once you are on the conversation view, you can type your message and then select CHAT, TEXT, or EMAIL to determine how you would like to send the message to the resident. Chat means that they will receive the message as a push notification in the Zego Resident App. Text = SMS, Email = Email.
- Once you have reviewed your message content, click enter on your mobile keyboard to send the message.
- *To add an attachment, click the + icon to the left of the text input field.