To quickly locate a package for a specific resident or unit, please follow these steps:
On Desktop (new.zego.io):
- Open new.zego.io
- From the navigation menu on the left-hand side of screen, select Packages from the list of menu items.
- On the packages home page, you will see a list of packages filtered by status (e.g., All, Received, On hold, Delivered). By default you will see a list of all packages.
- If you don't see the package you are looking for in the list, try searching using the smaller Package search bar at the top of the list of packages, to the right of the status filter. You can search by resident name, unit, or tracking number.
- Once you have found the package you are looking for, you can update the status by clicking the drop down icon next to the current status in the package list.
Using the Zego Admin Mobile app.
- Open the drawer menu by swiping from the left-side of the screen, or click the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select Packages from the list of items.
- From the Packages screen, select "# Received Packages".
- You should see a list of Received packages in this screen. If you don't see the package you are looking for there, click the search bar at the top of the screen to search for the resident's name, unit, or package tracking number.