One of the best ways you can get to know your residents is by letting them see your profile in the Zego Resident app under the My Property tab. Make sure you add a profile picture first though!
To set your profile as visible in the Resident App Property Guide, follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu in the Zego Admin Portal by clicking the "gear" icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- On the Settings page, click the "My Account" tab on the far-right side of the screen (under General Info and Access).
- Click the green "pencil" icon to edit your profile. Make sure that you've uploaded a current photo as well as added your title and bio before you make your profile visible (don't worry, your cell and email are never visible to residents).
- Toggle the "Show Staff Profile" button to make your profile visible to residents.
- Click the green "checkmark" icon in the top right corner to save your profile changes.