If you have an upcoming event at your property, such as a Fourth of July party, or a Tenant Appreciation day, you should create an event in Zego so that your residents can RSVP for the event in the Zego Resident app.
To create a Community Event, do the following:
- Using the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen, select the "Communication" tab.
- On the Communication home page, click "View" in the bottom right-hand corner of the Community Feed card.
- From the Community Feed page, you can toggle between Posts and Events by click the "Posts" or "Events" filter above the list of Posts/Events.
- After you select Events and you are on the Events list, click the green "+" button to create a new Event.
- To save an event, you must input a Title, Description, Date, and Start/End time.
- Once you have completed the above, drag and drop a photo from your desktop, or click "Browse Files" to select a cover photo from your computer.
- Once all of the fields have been filled out and your image looks correct, you can click "Save" (you can return to the event and edit if you make a mistake).
- After you save the event, you can view the event by going to the "New" section on the Posts feed.