When you create your Zego user profile for the first time, you should make sure to upload a profile picture. Residents can view your Zego profile (Bio, Title, etc) in the Zego Resident App, so having a profile picture will make it easier for residents to identify you.
To upload or change your profile picture, follow these steps:
- Hover over the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Settings tab at the bottom of the menu.
- Click My Account in the list on the right side of the Settings page.
- From your account profile page, click your current profile picture (or placeholder image) to open the file selection menu.
- Find the image you want to set as your profile picture in your local filesystem (if you downloaded from Facebook, LinkedIn, etc, it will be in your Downloads folder).
- Select the image file, then click Upload.
- If it is a large file, you might need to refresh to see the change reflected on the page. We recommend using a square/rectangular JPEG image < 1 mb in size.