When you first create your Zego user account, you should update your user profile. To update your profile, please follow these steps:
- Hover over the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the "Settings" tab at the bottom of the menu.
- On the right side of the settings screen, click "My Account".
- Once you are on your Account page, you can edit your profile by clicking the green pencil icon in the top right corner of the My Account section.
- Click the green pencil icon again to save. If you don't do this, none of your changes will be saved.
Here are the fields that you can set for your user profile:
- Bio: this is displayed in the Resident App to residents if they click on your user profile in the Property Team list under the My Property tab. An example of a bio might be: "I've been manager here at Liberty Lofts for five years. I live here as well. Looking forward to meeting you all in-person at some point!"
- Title: the title that you use professionally at the property. Typically this is one of: property manager, leasing agent, maintenance manager, etc.
- Profile Picture: if you have a headshot you would like to use, you can upload it here. You should make sure to set this as soon as possible, as it will help residents identify you in the Resident App. See this article for instructions.